Huskar der Sacred Warrior ist ein Fernkampf Stärke Held der ein effektiver Ganker und Carry ist, with both great benefits and risks offered. Unlike most heroes, he doesn't use mana much to use his abilities, rather, he sacrifices his own health to inflict the highest damage possible. His passive Berserker's Blood defines the power of sacrifice, he gets more dangerous when he gets hurt. This gives him increased magic resistance and attack speed depending how much life is missing, and the given magic resistance and attack speed are staggering, potentially having the highest damage output in the earliest stage. Huskar can use his own life force to attack using Burning Spears which scorches foes and gives him an advantage early on. Due to the health cost of Burning Spears, his Berserker's Blood sets on, granting him power to decimate any target. Inner Vitality magically heals Huskar after he is injured, regenerating health each second based upon its primary attribute, and heals more when the health is on a critical level. It can be used to heal allies as well. His Life Break is his most dangerous ability and a risky one too. Charging towards his target, Huskar sheds a large amount of life force to cut a target's current HP to fractions. This is great to use as an initiation spell, as it deals immense damage based on the target's current health, breaking it down, allowing Huskar and his allies to feel the pain that the Sacred Warrior felt. Courageous and fearless, Huskar is powerful at any stage of the game, and is willing to suffer and face death, for him to contribute and deliver a marvelous victory to his team.
|Huskar, the Sacred Warrior|
|Abspielen "Abspielen Those who are given more in life must not cling to it but risk it all in every moment."|
|Rolle:||Carry / Durable / Initiator|
|Überlieferung:||Als er aus den tosenden Strömen des Nothl-Reichs gerissen wurde, erblickte Huskar als Erstes den großsmütigen Shadow Priest Dazzle, der einen tiefen Befreiungszauber auf ihn wirkte. Entgegen den alten Riten des Ordens der Dezun war Huskars Geist aus der Unendlichkeit gerettet worden, doch wie alle, die den Nothl betreten hatten, war er nun unwiderruflich verändert. Der Gunst eines sterbenden Körpers entledigt, wurde sein Lebensblut zur Quelle unvorstellbarer Kräfte; jeder verlorene Tropfen Blut schoss in feurigen Energieströmen von zehnfacher Stärke zurücke in seinen Körper. Obwohl Huskar durch seine neu gewonnene Gabe zu gewaltiger Macht gelangt war, verweigerte Dazzle ihm wegen seines Scheitern im Nothl einen Platz unter den Göttern. Man hatte ihn trotz seines heiligen Opfers nicht aufgenommen. Den Ältesten, die gerade nach der Ausweitung ihres Einflussgebietes strebten, kam Huskar als Unterstützung ihres Feldzuges gerade recht. Doch dass er nun ein Werkzeug jenes Ordens werden sollte, der ihm sein angeborenes Recht verwehrt hatte, steigerte seinen Zorn nur noch weiter. Als die ersten Aschewolken am Horizont aufstiegen, floh er aus seiner alten Heimat, um neue Verbündete zu finden und schließlich die Macht seines endgültigen Opfers für eine höhere Sache zu entfesseln.|
|Stimme:||Dave Fennoy (Sprüche)|
- Die prozentuale HP wird jede Sekunde überprüft und die Regeneration passt sich dementsprechend an.
- Schadenstyp vom Eigenschaden ist HP-Entzug.
- Burning Spear addiert sich auf wenn es mehrfach auf ein Ziel eingesetzt wurde.
- Huskar kann sich mit dieser Fähigkeit nicht selbst töten.
- Ein visueller Effekt erscheint wenn Berserker's Blood einen großen Bonus verleiht (bei 60% fehlender HP).
- Erster Bonus fängt bei 100% an und geht bis 87%.
- Maximaler Bonus (14 stacks) ist ereicht wenn Huskars weniger als 3% HP hat. Dies gibt 112/168/224/280 Bonus-Angriffstempo und 56%/70%/84%/98% Bonusresistenz
- Life Break kann nicht ausgewichen werden.
- Huskar ist während des Ansturms auf sein Ziel Magieimmun.
- Urn of Shadows helps Huskar regain HP quickly in conjunction with Inner Vitality allowing for increased survivability.
- Armlet of Mordiggian provides bonuses to Huskar's health, damage, and attack speed. It also synergizes with his passive by depleting his health.
- Black King Bar will cause Huskar to take no self-damage from his ultimate, allowing him to use it to initiate with little risk of dying.
- Helm of the Dominator, while not a recommended item, is a good early item for Huskar because of how well lifesteal synergizes with his passive. It can also be later upgraded into a Satanic to make him hard to kill in teamfights.
- An unmentioned item is Orchid Malevolence which provides Huskar with some damage, increased attack speed and an additional bonus damage from its debuff. Orchid allows you to pick off lone heroes without letting them use their abilities to fight back or escape from you similar to Clinkz's early game build.
- Remember that Huskar becomes more powerful with less health, but can still die. Figure out when enough is enough.
- You can use Inner Vitality on yourself before jumping into a fight to counteract the damage you take.
- Burning Spear and Life Break both use up health, and feed your Berserker's Blood.
- Remember that Burning Spears will stack on an enemy. Switch it to auto-attack and burn them down!
- Life Break deals 50% of the target's current HP, but lets Huskar jump to his target immediately. Consider between chasing a wounded enemy and dealing damage to a tough one.
- WARNING! Do not use your ultimate on a hero that is magic immune or you lose a percentage of your health while the target does not. However, the slow will still pass through magic immunity.
- Huskar's new Berserker's Blood means you're not as vulnerable to nukes as before. At 30% health, and level 4 Berserker's Blood, you have 83% magic resistance, allowing you to keep your HP in place while taking autoattacks, assuming you have lifesteal and decent damage from items. However while he is almost impossible to kill with nukes now do not recklessly dive enemies, and anticipate counterattacks.
- With the changes to Berserker's Blood, Huskar can become immune to virtually all damage with a Ghost Scepter. Also note that you can still manually cast Burning Spear's while in Ethereal form.
- Black King Bar is important to keep in mind on Huskar since you don't lose a percentage of your health when you use your ultimate, and allows you to kill Heroes like Lion without the risk of death.
- Some players only skill Burning Spears to level 1 (for early harassment), and then go on to max Berserker's blood and pick up an early Morbid Mask (later Helm of the Dominator and eventually Satanic). You will absorb more HP and deal more damage the lower your hp is, and the Helm of the Dominator is a great tool for jungling, but ever since latest buff to Burning Spears, this build (or not taking the skill at all) is considered outdated.
- Huskar is effective at dealing with lone targets, but often time struggles when enemies are grouped up. Don't get too cocky, even if you can take on anybody on the enemy team. It's usually best to let somebody else initiate, and then come into the fight when the enemies are spread out, that way, you can take them on one at a time and most likely win each of the duels.
- Use Inner Vitality before you use Life Break because Inner Vitality has a fairly long casting animation. If you use it before you Life Break in, you can save time when engaging the enemy.
- If there is a Huskar on your team, don't count on Inner Vitality as a source of health as it works very well with Huskar's other skills and is often needed to be used on himself.
- It is possible to instantly kill any hero using Veil of Discord, Ethereal Blade, Aghanim's Scepter and Orchid Malevolence; Apply the debuff of Veil of Discord then Silence the enemy using Orchid Malevolence then using Ethereal Blade you can amplify the damage being dealt with Life Break and the bonus damage that follows after the Silence duration can kill any hero. You can swap Ethereal Blade with a Pugna's Decrepify or Veil of Discord with a Shadow Demon's Soul Catcher. Interestingly while it takes a while to farm up all these utility items if you can get them you'll be able to go toe to toe with most other carries the other team has left after your combo, and while in ghost form after casting Ethereal Blade you'll have time to cast Inner Vitality to begin healing.
- Huskar and Necrolyte make a dangerous duo given that one can take large chunks of an enemy's life instantly while the other deals damage based on how much HP the target is missing, especially if they both possess Aghanim's Scepter. With Aghanim's Scepter Huskar and Necrolyte can remove most heroes from a team fight instantly and since the cooldown of Life Break will be reduced to 4 seconds Huskar will be free to cast it on another target immediately afterwards.
- Huskar's name might be derived from the old Norse word "Huskarl", the title given to the highly-skilled bodyguards of important Norse lords and kings.
- There will be a special effect when Berserker's Blood is giving a large bonus (60% missing health).
- First stack lasts from 100% to 87% of Huskar's maximum HP.
- Maximum bonus (14 stacks) is achieved when Huskar has strictly less than 3% of his maximum HP.